Monday, July 2, 2007

Secrets Revealed

Wellza, I'ze be all packed and ready to roll. I'm extremely excited about moving. The downside is that I'll be a bit farther from Little Rock than I am now. That means fewer visits to my brother's home. I also don't have a job, which is something that is hard to explain to the utility companies and such. I'm not worried, but everyone else is.

I had lunch with an old friend Saturday. In fact, along with another girl I grew up with, he is in fact the friend I have had the longest. We didn't talk for years when we were in college, you know, we both were doing our own thing at different schools, but when the other old friend I mentioned got married, we came across each other again.

2 comments:

Katie F said...

I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about....I rememeber....keep us updated on what happens.

Ashley S. said...

WHAT DID I SAY?!?!

Oh, and why am I just now finding out about this page?