Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Things About Me #11 - #20

11. I like candy corn a lot. I am eating some right now.
12. Although I was in a sorority, I really dislike sorority girls. And I live in a college town.
13. I want to get only Parade, sale papers, and coupons from my Sunday paper. I can watch The Daily Show for all other news.
14. I dyed my own eyebrows tonight. It worked great except the color I picked is too light. I chose a dark ash blonde, but i guess I need something more brown, because they barely changed color.
15. I like to doodle.
16. I like playing Sudoku, and I recently renewed my interest in the game after reading a book called The Sudoku Murders. I would do a hyperlink, but I don't want to.
17. My favorite new TV show is Chuck on NBC. If you aren't watching it, you should start.
18. I do not like to be near birds, and I particularly dislike chickens. They want to peck my eyes out.
19. As a child, I never drank Coke or any soda. Now, I like Dr. Pepper only.
20. I use a laser level to hang things. I got it from my sister-in-law for college graduation.

3 comments:

Ashley S. said...

I think you forgot 1-10.

Ashley S. said...

Never mind I found it. It was just a really long time ago.

Ashley S. said...

I'm simultaneously surprised and impressed that you chose to try to dye your eyebrows yourself. Think about how crazy dark that dye was that Traci used on them, though. Dark dye doesn't make super dark eyebrows apparently. Maybe just dye them black. That'll last a while.