Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mad World

I am having a problem. A pretty big one. I live in a small town. I live alone. And by alone, I mean ALONE. I don’t know anyone in town that I am not related to. Also, the people I am related to are old. I don’t know anyone my age. The people I go to school with are mostly a LOT younger than me or a lot older. They don’t live here.

My problem is that I don’t have any friends anywhere near me. It’s very tiring. That’s probably a weird way to describe it, but I need to see people, and I don’t really get to. I don’t really know how to resolve this, either. It’s not like it was in college with interesting people around everywhere. I met people at Wal-Mart, for goodness sake! I went to Wal-Mart last night, not only did I not see anyone my age, I also could not find the Exacto-Knife I went for. My Wal-Mart is SO crappy, they don’t even carry Exacto-Knives.

I know I’m better off here than I was in Fayetteville. I at least have my family nearby, but that’s just not enough.

Sorry about the whiny post. I’m just really unhappy about this and needed to share.

No comments: