Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Hobby

So, I've been making shirts recently. Or, more accurately, designing things I can paint on shirts. I made some with my nieces a few weeks ago and that was really fun. Being a former teacher really comes in handy. I have planning and preparation (A) skills like nobody's business. Anyhoo, here are a few examples of shirts I've made. Note to Ashley: The last picture is of Jake's shirt. If you don't want to see it, be careful when scrolling.


These are the ones my nieces made, respectively.


I made this one for a friend of mine who just had a baby.


I made these for the girls for Father's Day. I didn't have the idea on Mother's Day, so Mama gets her gift as a shirt for Sawyer. Daddy gets one for Finley because he's her favoritest person in the whole wide world.


I made this one for me! For those of you that don't watch LOST, this is The Flame logo.


This one is for my friend Ashley's baby. His name is Jake. I don't know how to turn it 90 degrees for easier viewing, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, you've been blogging and I've missed it...i was so tired of disappointment that I hadn't been checking in as often...now I'll be back!! :)