Thursday, November 15, 2007

I. LOVE. MY . JOB.

'm LOVING my new job. I'm working at a medical clinic
with preschoolers with disabilities. I have some
teaching responsibilities, but it's more like helping kids reach
certain goals than what most people think of as teaching. I really
like the people and the kids are fun, even if they can get a little
out of control sometimes.

I'm going to start my graduate program in January. It's
all online and distance learning. I've never
done those kinds of classes, so I'm a little nervous.

When I get my special ed licensure, I might be able to move up to an
administrative position as a program coordinator, so
that is also very exciting.

I'm off to Little Rock tomorrow for a friend's wedding, so wish me luck. I am going to be surrounded by people who have been very mean to me, and while I'm sure they won't make a fuss at the wedding, I will definitely be pushed aside and talked about. Pray that I will have the strength to ignore them and not respond to their hate.

Peace Out,

SKH

2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Let me know if you need me to be your date. I don't mind.

Ashley S. said...

I was just about to make fun of your post beginning with apostrophe m with no I, but I just looked at someone else's page I had commented on and I started my comment with the word "I'm" and the I got cut off there too. Weird.