Sunday, November 18, 2007

not again.

One o'clock in the morning on a school night. What am I doing? Not sleeping, that's what. Luckily for you, dear reader, I am not the crying mess I was an hour and a half ago. I'm about ready to go to bed and try again.

Needless to say, I'm having trouble coping with the uprising of "those people." I made it through the whole thing quite well, and then on the way home, I fell back in that old hole. Then, the hole got deeper. I don't know why I have so much trouble with this. I really thought I was out this time, but it turns out I was just fooling myself again. I'll probably explain more later, but since I did some bill paying, I have calmed down quite a bit, which is weird.

There is no telling what I would have written if I had come here first.

Until I can explain,

SKH, blogging from the hole

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

You really should have called.