Sunday, January 6, 2008

Reprimanded

I've been told twice, by both people who read this, that I'm a blog-abandoner. It's true. I haven't written anything in a month and a half. I'm not great at remembering to do it. Good news, though. I only have one job now and my internet is currently operational, so maybe, just maybe, it could be a while before I abandon again. I would write more, but I'm reading a great book called High Noon and I want to read more. I should go fold down all the sweaters that are scattered on the floor of Spare Room, but I'm not doing that either. Don't feel bad Dee and Ashley and possibly Katie. You know I give up all things for reading. I'll be back. Probably soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

High Noon...is that kind of like Shanghai Noon, the movie??

Anonymous said...

Because Shanghai Noon is great!

Ashley S. said...

Way to come back to life.